Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beanies and Knit Socks

Recently I've accumulated two things that I have just been loving for this late autumn season. I'm probably going to be wearing them all throughout winter as well. At Marshalls the other day I picked up these lovely lilac crochet pattern knee high socks. 
         (Sorry bad quality my good camera is broken :/) 

So far, I've found that I like wearing them folded over my combat boots for extra warmth and that girly meets edgy look that I looove. 
     (Lilac Knit Socks: $4.00, Marshalls)

My other brandy-new favorite is this super simple, super awesome, super cheap, white beanie.
 I was stumbling around amazon.com looking for phone cases (post on that later) when I “accidentally" came across the beanie selection. Much to my delight, I found this bad boy for $0.85! (Not including shipping an handling) as I continued looking around I found plenty of beanies in all deferent colors from $0.50 to $5.00..... I've never been so excited in my life. So I you're looking for a simple cute beanie and you don't want to spend a lot AMAZON.COM! I know I'll definitely be making my way back there.
I wear my beanies folded with a little slouch at the top. I didn't actually know how I beanie would work for me, having thick curls, but I quite like it!
          (White beanie: Amazon.com         $0.85~pus shipping and handling)
Xox~Kay 





No comments:

Post a Comment